What Does A Digital Media Strategist Do?
A digital media strategist evaluates the effectiveness of a company’s or organization’s efforts in the realm of the internet and digital media. To accomplish this, the digital media strategist reviews every facet of a customer’s or website visitor’s interaction with a company or organization in the digital realm and makes recommendations for improved effectiveness.
The following series of articles details examples of how a digital media strategist might fulfill the aforementioned role with regard to each “touch point” along a customer’s path:
- A digital media strategist will review your goals for your internet operation and suggest possible additional objectives.
- A digital media strategist will examine the sources of traffic to your website and formulate plans to increase that traffic.
- A digital media strategist will carefully study your landing pages and make recommendations for improvement.
- A digital media strategist will assess the overall design of your website and propose revisions where appropriate.
- A digital media strategist will appraise the content and copywriting of your website.
- A digital media strategist will scrutinize the search and navigation features of your website.
- A digital media strategist will analyze your call to action (purchase, lead generation, etc.) and the vehicles through which a website visitor can respond to your call to action (shopping cart, contact form, etc.).
- A digital media strategist will evaluate your system for monitoring website visitors’ interaction with your website and other digital media as well as your system for tracking responses to specific calls to action.
Previous entry: A New Blog About Digital Media Strategy